Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Rant Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-04-2013, 02:19 AM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]Wait a sec that means someone actually listens to the stuff I post whoa

are you kidding me ? everyone is always wetting their pants whenever you post Smile
(04-04-2013, 04:16 PM)EnDash Wrote: [ -> ][pic]

As Kman (or Adny) once said, a lot of internet culture is worse than the swag culture...
I didn't even know words like yolo, and swag existed until a couple months ago.
AAAHH GOD DAMN IT how I hate house flies!! i have tried to kill that bastard like 10 times (i even managed to break my ceiling lamp when I tried to hit it) but every single time it gets away and flies to the dark corners of my room... it is actually buzzing right now hfdksisdidkwåwmgbwuw my sanity drains
(04-05-2013, 06:56 PM)Deep One Wrote: [ -> ]AAAHH GOD DAMN IT how I hate house flies!! i have tried to kill that bastard like 10 times (i even managed to break my ceiling lamp when I tried to hit it) but every single time it gets away and flies to the dark corners of my room... it is actually buzzing right now hfdksisdidkwåwmgbwuw my sanity drains

HP Lovecraft could've gotten just as far. Focusing on household annoyances(flies, hairy furniture, stubbed toes), which drain our resolve in ways his "stygian horrors" could only dream of.

That said: don't harm the fly. It has done you no wrong. That which annoys you is the product of its mere movement, and nothing it can help. The constant buzzing or the fear of contact is what compels your hand -- or, in all likelihood, the rolled up magazine.
I can not hear it anymore, but it's still there. I can feel how it crawls somewhere in my room and how it stares me with its detestable eyes. Deep sleep beckons me, but I dare not surrender to it. Who knows what dreadful things that little daemon is planning right now? Takin a message to the crawling chaos, Nyarlathotep?
If that were so, I'd have gotten an email
Well, um, why don't you just hide under the covers? Dickless Joe.
I spent 8 dollars at Starbucks for a fucking tiny ass sandwich and a vente macciato. I could go to Jack in the box and get a mountain of food for the same price.

Curse my weak impulse control.
I can eat literally anything in bulk; still don't get fat.
(04-12-2013, 09:16 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]I can eat literally anything in bulk; still don't get fat.
even your metabolism is identical to mine