Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Rant Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-13-2013, 01:35 AM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]Quick! We have to locate the helements of armory!!!

To the shed!
I SWEAR TO GOD THE ENTIRE FORUM LIKE CUMS OVER STREETLIGHT AND YET NONE OF YOU FUCKERS WILL TAKE MY SKA RECS THAT I HAVE WHORED OUT LIKE 6 TIMES NOW FUCK
(05-16-2013, 10:58 PM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]I SWEAR TO GOD THE ENTIRE FORUM LIKE CUMS OVER STREETLIGHT AND YET NONE OF YOU FUCKERS WILL TAKE MY SKA RECS THAT I HAVE WHORED OUT LIKE 6 TIMES NOW FUCK

I recommend you do it less often so that when you do make rec's people will be like "Oh wow thats rare, must be good!" hehe.
(05-16-2013, 10:58 PM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]I SWEAR TO GOD THE ENTIRE FORUM LIKE CUMS OVER STREETLIGHT AND YET NONE OF YOU FUCKERS WILL TAKE MY SKA RECS THAT I HAVE WHORED OUT LIKE 6 TIMES NOW FUCK

None of them are similar to and/or as good as SLM. This has been proven by fact, science, and the guinea pig I have perpetually running on its wheel to power my computer and MLP night light (monsters are scary).
(05-17-2013, 01:24 AM)Adny Wrote: [ -> ]

None of them are similar to and/or as good as SLM. This has been proven by fact, science, and the guinea pig I have perpetually running on its wheel to power my computer and MLP night light (monsters are scary).

but that's like the equivalent of saying "cake is my favorite dessert so i'm never going to have any other types of dessert ever again" like wtf

and besides btmi and asob> DO I RELLY HAVE TO PROVE THIS OBJECTIVELY TRUE FACT AGAIN
Streetlight Manifesto was awesome!
(05-17-2013, 05:50 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Streetlight Manifesto was awesome!

You are NOT helping.

Listen to this.

And this.

Also, Reel Big Fish is really good.
alias HeartHeartHeart

give these a spin:

Rant: The thread you guys are looking for is that way ----------> http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thr...e-128.html
Yeah getting a bit off-topic here!

Anyways, I've been ill for the past few days, something that has really been pissing me off is that I need to get up and blow my nose every 2 bleedin' minutes.

Like seriously, I got up and out of my nose there came litteraly a fuckin' litre of disgusting gunk, I never though my nose could contain all this shit but it apparently can, I sit down.

Two freakin' minutes later I need to pause my anime watching and get up to do the same damn thing again, I know I'm ill, but give me a freakin' break here.