Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Rant Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-29-2013, 11:36 PM)Chronofluff Wrote: [ -> ]now other ppl might think all homos are bad

Your thinking, it's cancerous!
edit: disregard this post
(04-30-2013, 01:32 AM)Chronofluff Wrote: [ -> ]edit: disregard this post

no

i went ham
(04-30-2013, 02:16 AM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]

no

i went ham

Was reading from Streetlight Manifesto's site today, and it basically said "We hate Victory Records, torrent our music instead of buying it through them"
(04-30-2013, 02:42 AM)Wooderson Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2013, 02:16 AM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]

no

i went ham

Was reading from Streetlight Manifesto's site today, and it basically said "We hate Victory Records, torrent our music instead of buying it through them"

Fucking exactly. That's another thing, a lot of the times even when you pay for a legal copy of something the money doesn't even go to the actual creator, just like what happened with them.
(04-30-2013, 02:19 AM)Adny Wrote: [ -> ]oh really, thats what you think eh kman?

well you listen to me you conceited, arrogant, cowardly, pathetic little pussy! you AINT got the right to talk to me, or anyone else for that matter, like that, you think, that because you can sit in the corner of your moms attic, fapping away to MLP videos like the twisted, subhuman, deformed little pervert freak you are, you can type what the fuck you want?, well quess what, you cant!

in fact, youve just spurred me on to stay. i was gonna leave, cause im sick of the bloody piratez here, but not now, now im gonna hunt you

im gonna find every thread you are in, and i WILL derail it,. i WILl slam every post you make, and i WILL even break my own rules, and TROLL you!

you think you talk to me like that? do you.Well go fuck yourself kid! i eat better things than concieted stuck up little brain dead worms like you for breakfast!

from now on kman, i am gonna Fucking DESTROY YOU!, so you had BETTER pray the mods ban me, because thats the only way im gonna stop, before i send youi out of your pathetic, scum dripping,. poisionous, bloody minded, Subhuman, Inferior Moronic Little Brain!

o
was that Gaviao or the dark side ?
he used so many adjectives
Why is it that moderator(s) and administrator(s) seem to be able get away with saying almost anything? They could say something like "2+2=5" and the entire forum would go with it. It just annoys me that everyone follows them blindly and never bothers to even question it one little bit.

I have no problem with any administrators or moderators here, but the user base seems to treat them as if they can do no wrong whatsoever.