Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Rant Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-19-2013, 09:25 PM)Danny Boy Wrote: [ -> ]This reminds me why I don't take feminism seriously. How about people tried to solve social problems from both ends instead of trying to raise a specific social group above? Its better to balance both weights in the balance rather than adding more weight to a single side.

I forgot that you actually take TheAmazingAtheist seriously. I have spent most of my childhood in the Women's and Gender Studies office that my mom runs, so we have very different opinions on the matter.

But Danny, don't you know? People with penises are all evil, useless assholes that are only good for opening jars. Imma independent black women who ain't dealing with dat shit!
Either way, I understand what you're saying: no complex problem such as equality can be solved by helping any single side. I get that. Truth is, many feminists study both sides, if they have any brains.

(05-20-2013, 12:40 AM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]That applies to pretty much any situation where people have been discriminated against. I could name dozens and dozens of times where people have said they wanted to be friends with me or thought I was cool or nice just because I'm gay when they barely even know me; honestly that shit is just as annoying as homophobic assholes who hate someone just cause they're gay. Sorry but I don't want to be friends with someone just because they have some stupid fucking idea that they're obligated to be nice to me because there are a few assholes out there.

I knew this one bitch who tried to befriend me just because I had narcissistic personality disorder. Did not end well for her.
(05-20-2013, 01:23 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]I knew this one bitch who tried to befriend me just because I had narcissistic personality disorder. Did not end well for her.

I think i'll stop now :{
I find it hard to imagine FailedAlias irl, you know the picture he took with him wearing this cute hat and dress with dem cute glasses and a smile (too lazy to find it's in corinthian signature). He looks like the shiest and most humble person, while on forum he's a crazy vulgar psycho full of hate that shares stories about how he repeatedly beat a guy with a chair, and how he hates all of us and wants death and destruction
Same goes for you DogFood, I can't imagine you not being a Dog sitting on a computer.
(05-20-2013, 04:36 PM)Dogfood Wrote: [ -> ]I find it hard to imagine FailedAlias irl, you know the picture he took with him wearing this cute hat and dress with dem cute glasses and a smile (too lazy to find it's in corinthian signature). He looks like the shiest and most humble person, while on forum he's a crazy vulgar psycho full of hate that shares stories about how he repeatedly beat a guy with a chair, and how he hates all of us and wants death and destruction
They shy ones are the scariest usually.
(05-20-2013, 06:47 PM)Chronofluff Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-20-2013, 04:36 PM)Dogfood Wrote: [ -> ]I find it hard to imagine FailedAlias irl, you know the picture he took with him wearing this cute hat and dress with dem cute glasses and a smile (too lazy to find it's in corinthian signature). He looks like the shiest and most humble person, while on forum he's a crazy vulgar psycho full of hate that shares stories about how he repeatedly beat a guy with a chair, and how he hates all of us and wants death and destruction

Chrono's next fanfic: FGF IRL get-together, it will be fun.
I'd read dat if it has tomatoes and melons.

Not really. If the shy ones were the scariest then there would be a shit ton of quiet people in prison.

He suffers from RL-Internet personality disorder.... The one where one becomes an alter ego over the Internet that has nothing to do whit the actual person himself... Quite common really. Its usually a symptom for a stressed kids whit lack of control problems. Makes em feel cooler Smile
(05-20-2013, 08:15 PM)Aldighieri Wrote: [ -> ]

Not really. If the shy ones were the scariest then there would be a shit ton of quiet people in prison.

think about like every single school shooter

ever

boom