Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Rant Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hate the idea that I feel like I'm the only sane person in some of my classrooms because everyone else is a hyperactive girl or obnoxious male teenager that texts all day long and does not give a shit about learning something useful.

I mean you can have your fun and whatnot, but while class is going, you turn the damn gizmos off and pay attention, because there is something called "Lunch Time" which is a time you can have fun at.
ok macgyver
(06-16-2013, 07:43 AM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-16-2013, 06:05 AM)Chronofluff Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-16-2013, 05:31 AM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-16-2013, 12:01 AM)Wooderson Wrote: [ -> ]How can one rant about sex?

i'm not gonna get laid for another 5 or 6 years cause i'm only attracted to guys in their mid 30s and it fuckin sucks

boom
not as bad as being attracted to girly boys from yaoi animes

but you could find someone that looks about as close as a real person could to that that's dtf and is near you easily online
oh you
So a dark cloud decided to come and flood toronto. Oh the painful withdrawal symptoms of internet addiction during the 4 hours of power outage. Not to mention the chaos on the streets without traffic lights/with all the stalling cars. Below is the new river formed outside of my window. Well played, mother nature.
[Image: 2zhr0q8.jpg]
woah nothing happened over here in milton
Now knowing where Chrono lived, Alias was one step closer to his revenge.
come here bro i'm ready for you
I got u both. *tickle*

I wish there was more rain over here. Texas sucks.
What seems to piss me off to no end is stereotypical gay guys. I'm talking about guys that happen to be gay; boring motherfuckers that have no true personality, and nothing to make them a person of interest other than the fact that they like the dicks. So often I've actually gotten to know these guys, and I've found out that they're incredibly shallow in their interests because they only follow them to have some sort of appeal to someone.
These are the people who have nothing going for them and hadn't realized this until reaching Middle School, but fortunately for them this was also the time they uncovered their orientation. So it became nothing more to them than a quick fix to their blandness.
(07-15-2013, 12:25 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]What seems to piss me off to no end is stereotypical gay guys. I'm talking about guys that happen to be gay; boring motherfuckers that have no true personality, and nothing to make them a person of interest other than the fact that they like the dicks. So often I've actually gotten to know these guys, and I've found out that they're incredibly shallow in their interests because they only follow them to have some sort of appeal to someone.
These are the people who have nothing going for them and hadn't realized this until reaching Middle School, but fortunately for them this was also the time they uncovered their orientation. So it became nothing more to them than a quick fix to their blandness.

It's just as bad for people like that who are straight.