Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Pony Megathread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why should I have a special opinion about them?
i found that some bronies dont think girls c
should be considered part of the brony group, since many people consider mlp to be a girls show
i dont even care about how the fandom is being called, what people call themselves, brohoofing and all that stuff..

i just like the show Smile
i agree, tbh i dont really consider myself a brony, i just like the show...and everything fluttershy related (excluding r34 -shiver-)
(03-13-2013, 06:45 AM)ponyanarchy94 Wrote: [ -> ]i agree, tbh i dont really consider myself a brony, i just like the show...and everything fluttershy related

^This is me. And everything related to derpy.
(03-13-2013, 06:45 AM)ponyanarchy94 Wrote: [ -> ]i agree, tbh i dont really consider myself a brony, i just like the show...and everything fluttershy related (excluding r34 -shiver-)

Wait, so you watch the show, like Fluttershy, read fanfics, and you don't consider yourself a brony?
IMO, someone who likes, or is a fan of MLP = Brony

Honestly, I don't see any shame of being considered one. It's basically a synonym to fan of the show.
I think some people just don't want to be called it because they don't consider themselves part of the "community."

I don't call myself a brony because I normally don't talk to other fans of the show. So, I don't prefer that word.

Best shit ever