Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Pony Megathread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-20-2013, 03:30 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2013, 08:23 PM)theanarchistpony Wrote: [ -> ]

For JAP

Wait, why would I watch something like this?!

i've never seen rainbow dash yelling at fluttershy

its where i got the image for my signature. speaking of that: can anyone here redraw my oc so that he looks like he is yelling yay?? or maybe someone knows someone who can...

also: you know their names...perhaps there is hope for you yet. maybe you would like the grimdark i posted in the disturbingness collection, it involes ponies being torn limb from limb.
(05-20-2013, 04:15 AM)theanarchistpony Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-20-2013, 03:30 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2013, 08:23 PM)theanarchistpony Wrote: [ -> ]

For JAP

Wait, why would I watch something like this?!

i've never seen rainbow dash yelling at fluttershy

its where i got the image for my signature. speaking of that: can anyone here redraw my oc so that he looks like he is yelling yay?? or maybe someone knows someone who can...

also: you know their names...perhaps there is hope for you yet. maybe you would like the grimdark i posted in the disturbingness collection, it involes ponies being torn limb from limb.

i want applejack
applejack: "is that so?" [Image: apple_jack_lip_bite_by_daviez20-d4z2vap.gif]
(05-20-2013, 05:42 AM)theanarchistpony Wrote: [ -> ]applejack: "is that so?" [Image: apple_jack_lip_bite_by_daviez20-d4z2vap.gif]

aw yaes

[Image: mlp_fim_s3_character_cluster_fun__with_c...5wiiko.png]

Can you recognize them all?
holy shit...i can name them all...that scares me a little.
BAH!!! the CmC arent together, they are spead out.
and i think i saw a g3 in the background, i didnt look for it...it might have been a chicken.
and did anyone else immediatly yell "shes broken the wall!" when they saw pinkie spy look straight at them?
WARNING! you may find this headcannon offensive!!
http://mylittleheadcanon.tumblr.com/post...hats-a-new
also, my ocs cuties mark is an anarchy A so.....what would his "stuff" be?
(05-20-2013, 06:39 PM)theanarchistpony Wrote: [ -> ]WARNING! you may find this headcannon offensive!!
http://mylittleheadcanon.tumblr.com/post...hats-a-new
also, my ocs cuties mark is an anarchy A so.....what would his "stuff" be?

Pony-semen? Sounds disgusting.
but i eat my semen so thats that
if i didnt love my current sig so much i would make a quote of that disturbing comment my sig. wow. 10 awesomepoints for bravery.