Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Pony Megathread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No. The small horse is cancer...

Also you mofos must learn how to love Rarity.
No offense, but I honestly can't understand why anybody would like Rarity so much.
(04-30-2013, 07:21 AM)Tiger Wrote: [ -> ]No offense, but I honestly can't understand why anybody would like Rarity so much.

you'll see soon enough Smile
1. Rainbow Dash
2. Twilight Sparkle
3. Rarity
4. Fluttershy
5. Pinkie Pie
6. Applejack
(04-30-2013, 01:18 PM)Brosive Wrote: [ -> ]1. Rainbow Dash
2. Twilight Sparkle
3. Rarity
4. Fluttershy
5. Pinkie Pie
6. Applejack

i think you made a mistake there. fluttershy should be #1 or #2 not #3. i mean, she has saved the other fives lives several times. i wont go into detail since tiger is still watching the show but -stare- fluttershy is nuber one. fluttershy esta numero uno.
(04-30-2013, 02:04 PM)ponyanarchy94 Wrote: [ -> ]i think you made a mistake there. fluttershy should be #1 or #2 not #3. i mean, she has saved the other fives lives several times. i wont go into detail since tiger is still watching the show but -stare- fluttershy is nuber one. fluttershy esta numero uno.

Actually, Fluttershy is in a tie with Rarity, but I can't do that.
[Image: index.php?app=core&module=attach&section...h_id=52027]
Sorry, I can't see the image.

You did it correctly, it's just that I don't have access to the site that it is on.
i can
(04-30-2013, 02:12 PM)Brosive Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, I can't see the image.

You did it correctly, it's just that I don't have access to the site that it is on.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu- i had it fixed and i typed everything and then my troll ass phone decided to close the internet. just go back a page or two, look at the oc i posted, and imagine him with his wings folded up. i dont feel like doing that again.