Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Pony Megathread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I see JAP is evolving into a brony.. Seeing that he visits and posts in this thread quite often Smile
indeed. the horse is strong with this one
(05-16-2013, 01:55 PM)Dogfood Wrote: [ -> ]I see JAP is evolving into a brony.. Seeing that he visits and posts in this thread quite often Smile

I don't think so...
(05-16-2013, 01:55 PM)Dogfood Wrote: [ -> ]I see JAP is evolving into a brony.. Seeing that he visits and posts in this thread quite often Smile

Nah. I always visited this thread just to see what up with you bronies.

So, I wasn't the only one thinking that.
(05-16-2013, 03:19 PM)Brosive Wrote: [ -> ]

Post above you, dumbass.
(05-16-2013, 03:23 PM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-16-2013, 03:19 PM)Brosive Wrote: [ -> ]

Post above you, dumbass.

Oh, I already saw that, your just in denial.
Alright, take it easy now guys.
Stop being such a dick, JAP. You won't get respect for being a smart-ass or teasing people.