Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Pony Megathread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
why does eqg have to premeir b4 s4?!?! damnit!!! if they were at the same time i could watch s4 and pretend there wasnt a hasbro approved human version of mlp running around in skirts!!!! i hate my life!!! (in a metaphorical sense...#notsuicidal)
Oh no. Apple Jack's gonna kill me again (FYI, I played Versus Saxton Hale on TF2 and fought AppleJack).
anyone here anygood at writing fanfics???
(06-14-2013, 07:27 PM)theanarchistpony Wrote: [ -> ]anyone here anygood at writing fanfics???

Nope

http://capnpea.tumblr.com/post/406626907...te-teacher
(06-14-2013, 07:27 PM)theanarchistpony Wrote: [ -> ]anyone here anygood at writing fanfics???

I'm good at writing really fucking weird stories with uncomprehensive plots to everyone but myself, all told in first person perspective.
(06-15-2013, 05:33 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm good at writing really fucking weird stories with uncomprehensive plots to everyone but myself, all told in first person perspective.

stand by. i may have use for your abilties...maybe...well....idk.... when you say first-person...do you mean you can write about someone else or first-person as-in only yourself
Someone else.
@fail'd you wouldnt mind writing about my oc and his friends would you? i mean, it wouldnt be anytime soon, it takes awhile to get my artists organized enough to work on one thing together. and i dont really know what anyone could write about them that would be interesting....so....idk....(amirambling?)