Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Pony Megathread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-08-2013, 08:18 PM)ponyanarchy94 Wrote: [ -> ]quick question: does anyone here think im insane?

No
[Image: tumblr_mm9iy8pi5M1rmei89o3_400.png]

not only was armstrong the first man on the moon, he was also the first man on the mare in the moon. dirty jokes aside, lol look at 'tias face!
(03-23-2013, 03:19 PM)No Author Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2013, 08:40 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]Scootaloo, Pinkie Pie Style!!!

I thought it was going to be those pony gangnam styles...

Weirdest thread 2013. Men liking this must have low levels of androgens.....

@Ponyanarchy94
I can make you a pony avatar from your signature.
(05-09-2013, 01:26 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Weirdest thread 2013. Men liking this must have low levels of androgens.....

@Ponyanarchy94
I can make you a pony avatar from your signature.

actualy, i would like to have an avatar made from my OC, molotavio. there are a few pics of him in earlier posts, or if you wait 10 mins or so i can post a new pic of him, ill have to find one that is already on the internet, im using my phone and cant post pics from on-phone-memory.

got it from the origional artist: blitz. [Image: index.php?app=core&module=attach&section...h_id=52027].....and wtf is an "androgen"?? is it edible?
(05-09-2013, 01:46 AM)ponyanarchy94 Wrote: [ -> ]got it from the origional artist: blitz. img.....and wtf is an "androgen"?? is it edible?

I can make that picture your profile picture if you want. That is if JAP hasn't already.

Edit: I already did it.

I thought you downloaded it to your computer and uploaded it like that, sorry about that I will just get it uploaded I guess.
thank you very much sir. i would have done it myself but the only computer i have is running microsft windows95. its the most ghetto shit you will ever see. also. ponyanarchy94 is now theanarchistpony. different name, same great...um...well, ill think of something great later.

wtf. my avatar isnt there, it was just bucking working!! i saw it! ihate my phone!!!!!!
(05-09-2013, 02:38 AM)theanarchistpony Wrote: [ -> ]thank you very much sir. i would have done it myself but the only computer i have is running microsft windows95. its the most ghetto shit you will ever see. also. ponyanarchy94 is now theanarchistpony. different name, same great...um...well, ill think of something great later.

Your welcome, but your going to have to download it again, sorry I removed the file thinking you saved it on your computer.
(05-09-2013, 01:46 AM)theanarchistpony Wrote: [ -> ][...]and wtf is an "androgen"??[...]

Androgens are gens produced by the gonads of the male testes. The androgens is the gen responsible to male masculinization. The most well known and principal androgen is testosterone.
(05-09-2013, 02:41 AM)Brosive Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-09-2013, 02:38 AM)theanarchistpony Wrote: [ -> ]thank you very much sir. i would have done it myself but the only computer i have is running microsft windows95. its the most ghetto shit you will ever see. also. ponyanarchy94 is now theanarchistpony. different name, same great...um...well, ill think of something great later.

Your welcome, but your going to have to download it again, sorry I removed the file thinking you saved it on your computer.

oh... thats why it stopped working. lol, if it werent for the ponies keeping me in such a good mood i would have thrown my phone at a wall...again... well, thank you for getting my a new pony avatar, that penguin was starting to irritate me.

(05-09-2013, 02:49 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-09-2013, 01:46 AM)theanarchistpony Wrote: [ -> ][...]and wtf is an "androgen"??[...]

Androgens are gens produced by the gonads of the male testes. The androgens is the gen responsible to male masculinization. The most well known and principal androgen is testosterone.

oh. so there not edible...and honestly, ifen you saw me you would suspect an over abundance of androgens. sereously(misspell?)