Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Pony Megathread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-27-2013, 04:13 PM)molotavio.fauxx Wrote: [ -> ]what the fuck 's with the spoon?

Diggin out bollocks, ya dig?
I was a brony 2011, sort of declined 2012 to the point of not being one at all, 2013 for some reason has made me a brony again, not sure if I'll start going to the 100 mlp based conventions again.
(08-27-2013, 04:13 PM)molotavio.fauxx Wrote: [ -> ]what the fuck 's with the spoon?

corinthian wants to spoon you!
(08-28-2013, 05:49 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]

Diggin out bollocks, ya dig?

i dig, but there will be /no/ digging, ya dig? and im not preaching my beleifs, and im not promoting clopping, i know it's wrong but it's just the way my mind works. if you want to convince me otherwise then go ahead, i would apreciate the help with putting an end to the habit. but i will /NOT/ listen to people telling me I am wrong. todays pony question: if you were a pony, what do you think your cutiemark would be?
Best anime meets best horse show.

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/f0xXDlsoZIc[/video]
[Image: elastoplast.jpg]
Can you feel the pain of detachment as the ponies bond with your body hair?
Spoiler below!

do it nao regret it l8tr

Princess Celestia Hates Tea is seriously a work of art.
(08-29-2013, 07:59 PM)Shimeji Wrote: [ -> ]Can you feel the pain of detachment as the ponies bond with your body hair?

hawt
Browsing through uni clubs page. It will be fun they said.
[Image: fk48xf.png]

[Image: 11id0dh.png]