Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not by Jens but by Dan Pinchbeck, in an interview.
(08-17-2013, 06:31 PM)Lama Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, that was said before by Jens. I think on the Q&A.

Oh yeah, I just went to look, Dan said something about that.
(08-17-2013, 06:24 PM)maarten12100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-17-2013, 06:18 PM)envirovore Wrote: [ -> ]/loads up forum and notices a new section with release date info.
WOOOHOOOOO!
/reads system requirements
FUCK! Time to get that new GPU and upgrade my RAM I guess.
They are exaggerated and why upgrade your ram Huh

The GPU needs an upgrade anyway, this GF 9800GT just isn't cutting it anymore (though it will run TDD on full high settings).
And being that I'm only running 2GB of DDR3 1333, might as well upgrade that at the same time.
Can someone from FG or TCR confirm whether or not we'll be getting a super_secret archive with the game files?

I see on the GOG page that the bonus extras include a wallpaper and "9 concept arts".
It's a tradition. Would be weird if they suddenly removed it.
HOLY SHIT! The pig head in the cover art was in the First teaser, at the first part where it shows a mansion area, look on the table and you will see it.
(08-17-2013, 07:33 PM)russian sky Wrote: [ -> ]The pig head in the cover art was in the First teaser, at the first part where it shows a mansion area, look on the table and you will see it.

Wow great observation! You are right. So paddy was also right it is a wooden head.
It might belong to Oswald or one of his kids, i doubt it's his wife's though.
(08-17-2013, 07:33 PM)russian sky Wrote: [ -> ]The pig head in the cover art was in the First teaser, at the first part where it shows a mansion area, look on the table and you will see it.
Damn son! you're right!
There it is. Great finding!
Spoiler below!

[Image: df60f4cfedcc.png]