Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you want to discuss spoilers, use the [spoiler] tags.
Ok I couldn't resist... I watched the video. The game is AWESOME. I spoiled part of the game... my bad.
He most likely received a review copy and is following the review guidelines, which for a lot of games are only being able to show the first 1/4 of a game, discussing and showing that but nothing more etc.
(08-24-2013, 08:50 PM)MegaScience Wrote: [ -> ]"Alright, bros. Unfortunately, that's all I can show you until the game's coming out in a couple of days."

So is he saying he somehow got permission?

Of course. See the latest tweet: https://twitter.com/frictionalgames
...I laughed my ass off xD Maybe I have a bad taste?

Anyways, he didn`t reveal super critical content.
Spoiler below!
There i used my spoiler can i now use this while saying what i wanted to before Traggey edited my post?
(08-24-2013, 08:54 PM)DavidS Wrote: [ -> ]...I laughed my ass off xD Maybe I have a bad taste?

Well, i think it's funny for developers to see, how people got scarry while playing their game Smile
But on the other hand it's not funny to see spoilers for people, who waiting for it
Hopefully for those who have seen it, it's put to rest the whole "can The Chinese Room make an Amnesia?!"
As much as I don't like PDP, I can barely resist having a peek at that video Tongue

And as a non-reviewer, how come he got a copy anyway? Then again, I don't really want to complain since it'll probably boost the sales pretty nicely ..
Well... couldn't resist but seeing this montage made me want the game even more.

A little observation of mine:
Spoiler below!
So it seems like there are indeed min. 2 enemy types: the one dragging a body on one of the screenshots - it was bipedal, and the one some of us have seen on this montage (and not so clearly on another screenshot) when it walked unaware of the player and when it chased him - both actions were performed on four legs.