Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-21-2013, 10:00 AM)Delirium92 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2013, 09:52 AM)felixmole Wrote: [ -> ]Yipee... Delirium, let's join the 21-year-old cabal ^_^

Amnesia is a scary game but there is no gore... may not be eligible for an age limitation.

21 year olds unite!

There's no gore, though I do understand the age restrictions due to the games traumatizing atmosphere and encounters.

friends very young, ha sometime wish i kid
(08-21-2013, 02:45 PM)wubwub Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2013, 10:00 AM)Delirium92 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2013, 09:52 AM)felixmole Wrote: [ -> ]Yipee... Delirium, let's join the 21-year-old cabal ^_^

Amnesia is a scary game but there is no gore... may not be eligible for an age limitation.

21 year olds unite!

There's no gore, though I do understand the age restrictions due to the games traumatizing atmosphere and encounters.

friends very young, ha sometime wish i kid

wubwub, you are an inspiration to us all, no matter how old you are
[Image: HKn6Kn4.gif]
(08-21-2013, 02:38 PM)TiberiusBond Wrote: [ -> ]I totally looked over the possibility that Mandus could have started his company before his catastrophic expedition. Makes sense...

Well, he is a wealthy industrialist after all. Hey, now that I think about it, the "Mandus Co." sign says "Anno 1828" (I think), and the year in the game is 1899, so apparently he inherited the factory.
Question is... How will Mandus react to the darkness and the monsters? Will the monsters have flashlights and or look trough closets? Will there also be a picture of Oswald even? He seems pretty old.
I actually think they mean, "FREE of combat WITH complex puzzles", just my thought
(08-21-2013, 03:56 PM)Conehead Wrote: [ -> ]I actually think they mean, "FREE of combat WITH complex puzzles", just my thought

I don't think so. Complex puzzles often obstruct the flow of play and after a while the one or other could get annoyed.
(08-21-2013, 03:29 PM)Sampyli Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2013, 02:38 PM)TiberiusBond Wrote: [ -> ]I totally looked over the possibility that Mandus could have started his company before his catastrophic expedition. Makes sense...

Well, he is a wealthy industrialist after all. Hey, now that I think about it, the "Mandus Co." sign says "Anno 1828" (I think), and the year in the game is 1899, so apparently he inherited the factory.

I highly doubt that Oswald is like 90 years old haha... Probably his father started the meat business.
(08-21-2013, 03:59 PM)droog Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2013, 03:56 PM)Conehead Wrote: [ -> ]I actually think they mean, "FREE of combat WITH complex puzzles", just my thought

I don't think so. Complex puzzles often obstruct the flow of play and after a while the one or other could get annoyed.

True, I wouldn't be surprised if there aren't any puzzles at all, which is a good thing.
(08-21-2013, 04:16 PM)Zgroktar Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2013, 03:59 PM)droog Wrote: [ -> ]

True, I wouldn't be surprised if there aren't any puzzles at all, which is a good thing.

I disagree. I liked the puzzles in ATDD, I want them as well in AAMFP. I don't want too complex ones, but I also don't want mindless walking.
I think they know what they're doing.
I'm so excited :3
- and I enjoyed the puzzles in Amnesia TDD... they are not as that hard as in Penumbra, I think.