Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-19-2013, 08:26 AM)Plectrum61 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm so curious about the menu. It will be a magical moment when I press 'new story'.

This. The amount of emotions I will express when I see the menu will be unfathomable. Fear, relief, excitement, joy, everything. ohhhhman I can't wait Big Grin
(08-19-2013, 02:30 PM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely sarcasm.

Is it a troll? Is it an idiot?

No, it's Captain Obvious!
(08-18-2013, 10:48 PM)emaper Wrote: [ -> ]Are you continuing to discuss about those system requirements? Trust me, guys, requirements for AAMFP are not so different from the TDD ones... like FG said, and like jens said, they have exaggerated a bit because they don't want that the customers get a bad idea of the game, by playing it on old systems.
Playing AAMFP on fast processors and new GPUs will assure us a perfect and fluid gameplay experience, even if the game could work on a 2004 computer Smile I would consider the "system requirements problem" solved.

My friend said it wont run
His answer: NO WAY DUDE.
Plutos answer: You wont have any problems.

Me: ... ... Screw it. *Hits body with shovel*
I'm kinda surprised they decided to release it on a seemingly random release date, and not 13th September (friday the thirteenth) or 8th September (the original Amnesia: The Dark Descent's release date).
(08-19-2013, 03:17 PM)GrAVit Wrote: [ -> ]I'm kinda surprised they decided to release it on a seemingly random release date, and not 13th September (friday the thirteenth)

d00d dats 2 mainstream
Yeah thats exactly wut i was laughing at during the video, was it was exact gameplay to the point of the teaser.
Anything that tells me comments are at the uploaders approval sends off big fat warning bells to me
(08-19-2013, 03:17 PM)GrAVit Wrote: [ -> ]I'm kinda surprised they decided to release it on a seemingly random release date, and not 13th September (friday the thirteenth) or 8th September (the original Amnesia: The Dark Descent's release date).

*sigh* are people really complaining about the release date? Sorry for releasing the game guys!(This isn't aimed at you, but I have seen some people complain)
(08-19-2013, 03:32 PM)samueljustice00 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-19-2013, 03:17 PM)GrAVit Wrote: [ -> ]I'm kinda surprised they decided to release it on a seemingly random release date, and not 13th September (friday the thirteenth) or 8th September (the original Amnesia: The Dark Descent's release date).

*sigh* are people really complaining about the release date? Sorry for releasing the game guys!(This isn't aimed at you, but I have seen some people complain)

It's impossible to please everybody, somebody is always complaining, doesn't matter what he gets.
To speak in my behalf, I am very happy to see the final release date of AMFP, a game on which I look forward for over one year now. It's a long time ago, that I was so pumped to play a video game.
Don't worry, they are just nitpicking about unimportant details.