Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've seen some parts of the monster now. including the face. And to be honest... im quite dissapointed :/
What is happaning???Can someone explain it to me?? D:
PDP uploaded an actual montage of his AAMFP playthrough.
(08-24-2013, 09:55 PM)fancreeper Wrote: [ -> ]What is happaning???Can someone explain it to me?? D:

PewDiePie has just uploaded a video of AAMFP.
(08-24-2013, 09:52 PM)Rederkki Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen some parts of the monster now. including the face. And to be honest... im quite dissapointed :/

Please make spoiler stickies (or whatever they are called), so people can click on your comment before reading it.
(08-24-2013, 09:57 PM)Derxor Wrote: [ -> ]Please make spoiler stickies (or whatever they are called), so people can click on your comment before reading it.

This.

[spoiler*] [/spoiler] (without the * sign)
(08-24-2013, 09:52 PM)Rederkki Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen some parts of the monster now. including the face. And to be honest... im quite dissapointed :/
Please post stuff like this in the spoiler thread Smile
(08-24-2013, 09:59 PM)Scraper Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2013, 09:57 PM)Derxor Wrote: [ -> ]Please make spoiler stickies (or whatever they are called), so people can click on your comment before reading it.

This.

[spoiler*] [/spoiler] (without the * sign)
ok. thank you.
Yeah people don't seem capable of keeping the spoilers away.

Closing the thread for a while
Open.