Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-16-2013, 12:42 PM)droog Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2013, 12:40 PM)Ashtoreth Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2013, 12:26 PM)droog Wrote: [ -> ]For Info:
Refering to gog.com AMFP will feature the following languages:

Voice and text: English.
Text only: Brazilian, Portuguese, Czech, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Russian and Spanish.

Hmm, I think they meant to write "Brazilian Portuguese". Brazilian isn't a language per se, and European Portuguese won't be included for sure.

I think you are right, I can remember FG said AMFP would feature 9 languages.

That's either an typo or they just didn't know about that? Or just were in a rush.
That's the greatest news!!

sorry for being annoying, but will it be available on Steam?
Quote:Voice and text: English.

Text only: Brazilian, Portuguese, Czech, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Russian and Spanish.
Just wondering.. no voice localization at all? Is this reliable info?
Probably i'm wrong, but i heard something about full localizations.

Quote:but will it be available on Steam
Should be, nobody knows atm.
(08-16-2013, 12:48 PM)Extracowboy Wrote: [ -> ]That's the greatest news!!

Since TDD is available on steam, I am pretty sure we will see AMFP also there. Maybe they also let us preorder the game on steam, but this I can't promise. Big Grin
Wow! A new section and the game is available for pre-order?! HOLY FUCKING SHIT TODAY'S THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY FUCKING LIFE!!!
(08-16-2013, 12:50 PM)droog Wrote: [ -> ]

Since TDD is available on steam, I am pretty sure we will see AMFP also there. Maybe they also let us preorder the game on steam, but this I can't promise. Big Grin

will be great to see it in pre-order Smile
(08-16-2013, 12:52 PM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Wow! A new section and the game is available for pre-order?! HOLY FUCKING SHIT TODAY'S THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY FUCKING LIFE!!!

Me too Big Grin!
(08-16-2013, 12:53 PM)Extracowboy Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2013, 12:50 PM)droog Wrote: [ -> ]

will be great to see it in pre-order Smile

Now! Let's go alert Pewdiepie and the other shitty Let's player's about this news Big Grin (Don't take this comment serious now lol)
hmpf TDD had Russian voices for everything except Justine it was actually quite funny in Russian. (you should try it)

Anyway at last the pre-order too bad I won't be around when the lights go out (University starts 2nd of September)
Haha, Luis tweeted: "Se ha abierto el chiquero!"

Which means: "The pigsty has been opened!"

Lol