Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: [Amnesia] Screenshot criticism thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright I tried to start with something a little smaller this time.
Here's the entrance to the sewer.

Spoiler below!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4597]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4596]

I like the orange/blue contrast (it's the best), but that torch is a little impractically placed - I'd be afraid of burning my back while climbing that ladder :p Perhaps it would sit better off to the side or the front?
Hi guys! these screens are cool, yeah, nice thread lol

*Is there a way to delete your own reply?*
(08-06-2014, 09:55 AM)Carnivorous Jellybean Wrote: [ -> ]I like the orange/blue contrast (it's the best), but that torch is a little impractically placed - I'd be afraid of burning my back while climbing that ladder :p Perhaps it would sit better off to the side or the front?

I kinda pushed it back a little, does this look good? I kinda like the way it looks with the wood plank.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4598]
I didn't, the door was just closed in the last screenshot.
Something I made for Neelke and reused for wallpaper purpose...

Spoiler below!
[Image: BxXDbpQ.jpg]
Well, it's a shame that's not how it will be in game. Would've been an epic level that as well. (I know this is off topic of what I'm posting now)
Dang that looks nice.
I'm imagining a generic custom story where you're trying to escape a castle, but once you finally escape you realize there's nowhere to go, youre trapped.
This image would be a great end of story reveal.
Holy jeepers, where did my mapping skills go?
Spoiler below!

[Image: abandoned_room_by_rueppells_fox-d7u7vyy.png]
The walls, floor, window, and door are all re-textured assets. Wish I'd retextured the spider webs to tone down their alpha too, now... maybe tomorrow.

(08-08-2014, 07:12 AM)Carnivorous Jellybean Wrote: [ -> ]Holy jeepers, where did my mapping skills go?
Spoiler below!

[Image: abandoned_room_by_rueppells_fox-d7u7vyy.png]
The walls, floor, window, and door are all re-textured assets. Wish I'd retextured the spider webs to tone down their alpha too, now... maybe tomorrow.

That looks good actually Smile