Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AS the summer comes to an end. Not after.
Is it my imagination or has the Frictional Games blog banner changed?

https://lh3.ggpht.com/-gLLTe7dMEUo/UacrW...Header.jpg
It has changed twice in the past few days, interesting.
This is the middle one. It doesn't seem horror-ish, maybe that's why it was replaced. And no I don't believe it has something to do with the pigs...

[Image: headerez.jpg]
(05-31-2013, 12:00 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]This is the middle one. It doesn't seem horror-ish, maybe that's why it was replaced. And no I don't believe it has something to do with the pigs...

That's kinda a strange banner, I was referring to the one linked previously with the people standing around strange lab equipment as possibly relating to aamfp.
(05-31-2013, 06:14 AM)Paddy Wrote: [ -> ]Is it my imagination or has the Frictional Games blog banner changed?

https://lh3.ggpht.com/-gLLTe7dMEUo/UacrW...Header.jpg

I pointed this out a couple of pages ago. The image seems to resemble the same ideas and design as the concept art I uploaded to the forum sometime ago.

Oh sorry Paddy I didn't know they uploaded a new image.
(05-31-2013, 12:00 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]This is the middle one. It doesn't seem horror-ish, maybe that's why it was replaced. And no I don't believe it has something to do with the pigs...

Looks like an underwater city or a wrecked ship to me Big Grin
Wasn't that picture one the 'leaked' pictures from the FG's next game?
(05-31-2013, 01:57 PM)ReadingNotAllowed Wrote: [ -> ]

Looks like an underwater city or a wrecked ship to me Big Grin

Reminds me alot of R'lyeh, and also FG guys are big fans of H.P Lovecraft
Smile
That image just changed to this:
[Image: Header.jpg] That looks more related to pigs.