Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-04-2013, 11:58 AM)fancreeper Wrote: [ -> ]When you guys go to the aamfp website,do you see a bar at the top or not?Because I don't see it for some reason...
I can't see it too.
(08-04-2013, 01:15 PM)The Mug Wrote: [ -> ]this bar?

yop, can you see it right now?

EDIT: I see it again
Why are your posts undefined, anyway?
(08-04-2013, 01:30 PM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-04-2013, 01:27 PM)Hardarm Wrote: [ -> ]undefined

His posts are broken again. But then again, there's a last EDIT sign. So I'm not sure if he's accidentally do this or his posts are broken again.

I think its a firmware problem.
i finally can see the front page
A game that can live up to PB BP I'm so excited for us.
The navigation bar is back. Surely they were doing something on the website Big Grin
Might be something I'm not noticing, but glancing over the site code, I don't see anything. I missed the bar disappearing, though... The CSS file has a To Do on it, and it does define a bit for the bar, so maybe something got messed up there while working on it?
Well I have to go out and won't be back until later tonight, but with news of the navigation bar disappearing and possibly something happening, I'm excited to come back and check the site and these forums later tonight. Smile It could just be nothing but it's always cool to speculate. I'm just hoping whatever it is/will be, I don't miss it while I'm away.
I just realized that the new text that got uploaded is named "omfg2013". does this mean anything? Maybe theres something hidden in this text c: ?!