Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At first I only got head, after I refreshed, and started to rub more, i got "a" "old" "skin"

A old skin head Big Grin ?

Try to click, rubb, then click again and rub, dont hold click for too long
I can't see nothing! No smoke, no chimney and no image of the house! Already tried to empty the cache and restart the browser but It doesn't work. I tried another web browser too, but It displays the same thing!

I think that probably the site loads differently depending where we live!

Maybe FG is telling us which zone we have to consider for the phrase "until summer comes to an end"!
What's going on? I tried to go a few pages back but all I find is people playing scrabble.
(08-02-2013, 12:28 PM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]i'm gonna have to go to bed before this ends god fucking damn

Don't worry, we'll still be here when you wake up...

Spoiler below!

[Image: Computer_skeleton_by_IsisMasshiro.jpg]

Getting excited Big Grin

Looks like there will a be a release date this weekend Big Grin
ugh literally the only one i make it to and i'm not even gonna be able to make it to the end fucking hell
I got old again
(08-02-2013, 12:31 PM)Vonicon Wrote: [ -> ]At first I only got head, after I refreshed, and started to rub more, i got "a" "old" "skin"

A old skin head Big Grin ?

Try to click, rubb, then click again and rub, dont hold click for too long

Holy!That worked!I got another word "OLD"

(08-02-2013, 12:32 PM)cantremember Wrote: [ -> ]What's going on? I tried to go a few pages back but all I find is people playing scrabble.

Go to the website there is a letter if you click on the smoke!
Ok... I can't see nothing of these.
(08-02-2013, 12:35 PM)Chieftain1 Wrote: [ -> ]I got old again

Happens to us all.