Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-03-2013, 02:22 AM)TheGrandHero Wrote: [ -> ]According to the source for the page:

Code:
<!--not an ARG, only gave away free copies of the game.-->

That's been there ever since the first one of those poems showed up, they might not have changed it.
(08-03-2013, 02:26 AM)Sakonosolo Wrote: [ -> ]Where do you go to enter the full thing and your email once you've solved it?
You first have to solve it whole before it pops up means lurking all night I'll buy it anyways so there is no use for me Wink
wait once you get all the words you still have to answer something?
I just had a major revelation guys I was watching the new Dexter episode (Episode 5 Season 8)
named Little piggie and Little Piggie was referenced too as "which little piggie won't be making it to market"
While talking about which toe he was going to snap I think it has something to do with a machine that breaks bones in the game.
What do you guys think?

(08-03-2013, 02:32 AM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]wait once you get all the words you still have to answer something?
Yes what your email is Tongue
But you have to be the first to get it though Angel
Holy shit I was asleep for 8 and a half hours and now we got 322 pages from 290?! HOLY SHIT
i'm tired but i want to try to get the game ._.
it is 3:36 AM where i life.
and the sixth line is finished only one line needs to be completted
Sooo.. now two words left.
Last sentence complete!

Light up her head!
(08-03-2013, 02:33 AM)maarten12100 Wrote: [ -> ]I just had a major revelation guys I was watching the new Dexter episode (Episode 5 Season 8)
named Little piggie and Little Piggie was referenced too as "which little piggie won't be making it to market"
While talking about which toe he was going to snap I think it has something to do with a machine that breaks bones in the game.
What do you guys think?

Holy shit, I'm watching Dexter, checking the page, what are the odds
Indeed, this is tiring.