Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got my 4k screen up to 45Hz and might be able to get it higher once HDMI 2.0 comes along.
All I need now is a better keyboard and a new headset (the pads of my old one came of)
Rich, June is already out of the question. Jens stated "We know we will not make Q2".

Also, he said, "You can however make good use of the weather outside this summer and look forward to gaming with the piggies as the summer comes to an end".

So my guess is early September (the summer ends on September 21st).

September 13th would be cool because it's on a Friday... Cool
(06-26-2013, 02:16 PM)Ashtoreth Wrote: [ -> ]Rich, June is already out of the question. Jens stated "We know we will not make Q2".

Also, he said, "You can however make good use of the weather outside this summer and look forward to gaming with the piggies as the summer comes to an end".

So my guess is early September (the summer ends on September 21st).

September 13th would be cool because it's on a Friday... Cool

Summer ends on September 21st? Hmm... well either 13th or 21st but il stick to 21st it takes a lot of time to make an game like this to be public.
(06-26-2013, 03:03 PM)Rich Pyro Wrote: [ -> ]Summer ends on September 21st? Hmm...

[off-topic]
In the Northern Hemisphere, yes. Smile
[/off-topic]
It's already Autumn here
I just can't let this question go but did someone make an model/skin of Oswald holding his lantern to replace the old lantern in ATDD?
(06-26-2013, 01:28 PM)Kein Wrote: [ -> ]October.

Stop lying to yourself.
*August.
(06-26-2013, 04:51 PM)Rich Pyro Wrote: [ -> ]I just can't let this question go but did someone make an model/skin of Oswald holding his lantern to replace the old lantern in ATDD?

Erm... yes. You saw the screenshot, right?
(06-26-2013, 07:07 PM)GrAVit Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-26-2013, 04:51 PM)Rich Pyro Wrote: [ -> ]I just can't let this question go but did someone make an model/skin of Oswald holding his lantern to replace the old lantern in ATDD?

He meant for full conversions and/or custom stories.
(06-26-2013, 07:09 PM)maarten12100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-26-2013, 07:07 PM)GrAVit Wrote: [ -> ]

He meant for full conversions and/or custom stories.

Ah. Well dunno in that case. Probably not.