Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dammit, it seems I'm always screwed over for living in the Pacific Time Zone. Miss the chance to hear a sample of the games' ost by 8 hours. >_>
(05-11-2013, 02:29 AM)Potato Wrote: [ -> ]Dammit, it seems I'm always screwed over for living in the Pacific Time Zone. Miss the chance to hear a sample of the games' ost by 8 hours. >_>

It was a full song and I can still listen to it on my web browser. Tongue No I didn't steal it by the way.
Dear Frictional. You should release this track publicly because it would be awesome and because you are awesome. Thank you.
(05-11-2013, 02:33 AM)Delirium92 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2013, 02:29 AM)Potato Wrote: [ -> ]Dammit, it seems I'm always screwed over for living in the Pacific Time Zone. Miss the chance to hear a sample of the games' ost by 8 hours. >_>

It was a full song and I can still listen to it on my web browser. Tongue No I didn't steal it by the way.
Psst.... you should record it or something before it disappears. and maybe send pls
I'd rather not fall for spoilers just because a song from the game was accidentally leaked, so instead I will wait till the game gets released on stfu/and/wait and then listen to it when I am done playing.
(05-11-2013, 03:40 AM)Macgyverthehero Wrote: [ -> ]I'd rather not fall for spoilers just because a song from the game was accidentally leaked, so instead I will wait till the game gets released on June 3rd and then listen to it when I am done playing.

Fixed.
(05-11-2013, 03:52 AM)Paddy Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2013, 03:40 AM)Macgyverthehero Wrote: [ -> ]I'd rather not fall for spoilers just because a song from the game was accidentally leaked, so instead I will wait till the game gets released on June 3rd and then listen to it when I am done playing.

Fixed.
Triple thumbs up for maximum approval
[Image: YFEHD.gif]
(05-11-2013, 03:40 AM)Macgyverthehero Wrote: [ -> ]I'd rather not fall for spoilers just because a song from the game was accidentally leaked, so instead I will wait till the game gets released on stfu/and/wait and then listen to it when I am done playing.

Well it isn't really spoiled for me, it's just a little song that doesn't last much longer than one minute.

Could you reupload it somewhere please? I wanna hear it ^^
(05-11-2013, 07:02 AM)pinkribbonscars Wrote: [ -> ]

Could you reupload it somewhere please? I wanna hear it ^^

I'm sorry but no, I won't be uploading it anywhere. Jessica Curry made a mistake by uploading it, if the OST isn't ready to be made public yet it isn't my prerogative to upload it anywhere.