Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-01-2013, 12:48 PM)fancreeper Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2013, 12:37 PM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2013, 11:39 AM)Kein Wrote: [ -> ]What if release tomorrow. Out of fkcing nowhere.

The Mors Praematura song isn't even (lyrics) released.

I don't think they will release it...

If we give up they will... But not like this! we have just gotten so far.
Jessica told me she will release the lyrics, but first, she want's to see can we crack them by ourselves.
When was the TDD demo released?

Maybe we'll get a demo for AMFP as well.
(07-01-2013, 03:08 PM)Sampyli Wrote: [ -> ]When was the TDD demo released?

Maybe we'll get a demo for AMFP as well.

3rd september 2010
(06-29-2013, 03:17 PM)felixmole Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2013, 02:55 PM)GrAVit Wrote: [ -> ]I think the game will receive some negative feedback for no custom story support. The rest of the feedback is all about the quality of the game.
CS support is more important than the main game?
It's important for hundreds of thousands of fans who're used to play custom stories. ATDD is a very popular modding platform, at least it's so according to ModDB statistics.

But even if AMFP really won't be supporting CS, nearly for sure there still will be a tricky way to make mods. Engine is only going to be updated, it's not absolutely new, so total conversions would be possible to make. At least I hope so. The worst thing could happen, if engine gameplay functions will be heavily changed and tweaked. It would mean that usual HPL2.0 functions won't work or won't work properly and as a result scripting would be a problem. For example it's already known that inventory is cutted off at AMFP and that alone is a big problem technically. Even for total conversions. But I really hope that most of engine updates will be about shaders, color correction, lighting and shadows calculations... blah... anyway, let's wait and see.
(07-01-2013, 01:09 PM)Zgroktar Wrote: [ -> ]Jessica told me she will release the lyrics, but first, she want's to see can we crack them by ourselves.

She's evil! Does anyone have lyrics accurate to the song?
(07-01-2013, 04:47 PM)Psykljudet Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2013, 01:09 PM)Zgroktar Wrote: [ -> ]Jessica told me she will release the lyrics, but first, she want's to see can we crack them by ourselves.

She's evil! Does anyone have lyrics accurate to the song?

Scroll several pages back, and you will see our progress so far.
I think something is happening on the site or maybe it is just me being paranoid.

(07-01-2013, 08:40 PM)fancreeper Wrote: [ -> ]I think something is happening on the site or maybe it is just me being paranoid.

nah...it was just me...
(07-01-2013, 04:31 PM)Alex Ros Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2013, 03:17 PM)felixmole Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2013, 02:55 PM)GrAVit Wrote: [ -> ]I think the game will receive some negative feedback for no custom story support. The rest of the feedback is all about the quality of the game.
CS support is more important than the main game?
It's important for hundreds of thousands of fans who're used to play custom stories. ATDD is a very popular modding platform, at least it's so according to ModDB statistics.

But even if AMFP really won't be supporting CS, nearly for sure there still will be a tricky way to make mods. Engine is only going to be updated, it's not absolutely new, so total conversions would be possible to make. At least I hope so. The worst thing could happen, if engine gameplay functions will be heavily changed and tweaked. It would mean that usual HPL2.0 functions won't work or won't work properly and as a result scripting would be a problem. For example it's already known that inventory is cutted off at AMFP and that alone is a big problem technically. Even for total conversions. But I really hope that most of engine updates will be about shaders, color correction, lighting and shadows calculations... blah... anyway, let's wait and see.

We can convert new models and stuff.
Of course it c/w/should be illegal but:
Spoiler below!

Couldn't you simply edit the maps which come with AAMFP and tweak some graphics and...
Oh wait.. we'll need a Level Editor. Never mind. ^.^