Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-13-2013, 11:47 AM)droog Wrote: [ -> ]And their newest update is hidden in the aamfp.com source code. Big Grin

Code:
We are working the best we can... xoxo -->

Give them their time. I'am 100% sure it will be worth the wait.

We already knew that, it's been there for almost 2 weeks lol.

Plus not really an update, they only put it there to shut us up as we kept discussing on forum about them removing poem and were constantly checking the site's code and seeing the counter.
(08-13-2013, 05:26 PM)Magnum66 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2013, 11:47 AM)droog Wrote: [ -> ]And their newest update is hidden in the aamfp.com source code. Big Grin

Code:

Plus not really an update, they only put it there to shut us up as we kept discussing on forum about them removing poem and were constantly checking the site's code and seeing the counter.
What does "xoxo" mean? or does it mean the face XO? :d
(08-13-2013, 08:09 PM)Rederkki Wrote: [ -> ]

Code:

X for hugs and O for kisses.

Basically: Hugs and kisses x2.
(08-13-2013, 08:10 PM)Ye Olde Aldi Wrote: [ -> ]

Code:

Creepy, but it shows they care.
You know the "manimals" glitch in Red Dead Redemption is actually quite creepy.

I can't help but think a more disturbing pig monster would simply be human in appearance, but with his limbs and posture crudely bent into an unnatural position as to resemble the mannerisms of a pig.
(08-13-2013, 08:38 PM)The Raining Brains Wrote: [ -> ]You know the "manimals" glitch in Red Dead Redemption is actually quite creepy.

I can't help but think a more disturbing pig monster would simply be human in appearance, but with his limbs and posture crudely bent into an unnatural position as to resemble the mannerisms of a pig.

That sort of reminds me of the "Hunter" FG didn't include in their Penumbra tech demo...

Picture:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6etud...o1_500.jpg

Actual animation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEilaw4BOF8
(08-13-2013, 08:10 PM)Ye Olde Aldi Wrote: [ -> ]

Code:

You have it the wrong way around: X for kisses and O for hugs.
Jaja, funny thing is, XOXO in my language could mean "pussy"
(08-14-2013, 08:46 AM)AdamD Wrote: [ -> ]Jaja, funny thing is, XOXO in my language could mean "pussy"

Your avatar looks so damn familiar, I just remembered that every time I see it I think of this.
And there was silence ...

Does anyone else checks the site code? Nothing has changed?